Cybersecurity Auditing plays a critical role in helping organizations maintain their cyberthreat resilience and regulatory compliance. It provides an independent third-party overview of your IT infrastructure and policies to identify risks and determine the best countermeasures. We employ a collaborative, vendor-agnostic approach.
As part of the audit process, our consultants perform vulnerability assessments across your system to identify weak links like missing updates, faulty firewall settings, and existing malware. In addition, processes and policies are tested to reveal risky or inefficient practices, which will then be addressed with specific, actionable recommendations for remediation.
Cybersecurity Auditing includes
- Assessment and testing of physical IT infrastructure
- Assessment and testing of security controls and standard operating procedures
- Reviews of Backup/Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning
- Vulnerability and risk assessments with actionable recommendations
- Validation of security adherence for HIPAA, OSFI/FCAC, PCI DSS, and others
- Comprehensive audit reporting from an independent, certified third party