Cloud applications are delivered online rather than installed on your local hardware and are therefore accessible on any connected device, allowing staff to collaborate or manage customers from any location, at any time. The boost this brings to productivity is recognized as the new normal for businesses across all industries.
This subscription-based, rather than purchase-and-renew, software model keeps you on the competitive edge and makes it easy to add functionalities and users as your business grows. And, by backing up your work to a secure cloud data center rather than to drives in your establishment, your business information is safer from both physical and online threats.
Cloud Services enable you to
- Manage expenses by reducing hardware ownership and power consumption
- Easily and quickly scale your technology to meet current demands
- Receive faster, cheaper IT-as-a-Service cloud application services
- Run mobile dashboards for automating backups, security, disaster recovery, and more
- Always be on the newest, safest versions of your business software
- Embrace the agility of the mobile working revolution