We provide a range of IT Consulting services for businesses of any size, at any stage of technological development. From jargon-free explanations of how technologies can benefit your business to specific procurement and implementation plans, we can help clarify your technology goals and facilitate their realization.
Your dedicated consultant will provide a thorough needs assessment followed by targeted solution proposals, with budgeting and roadmapping advice if you need it. Sourcing, installation, configuration, migration, and mentoring can all be performed by us, or we are happy to assist your in-house IT department.
- Achieve better returns on your technology investment
- Align your goals with effective strategies, budgeting, and roadmaps
- Better manage and optimize your network and processes
- Implement thorough backup and disaster recovery plans
- Effectively realize the performance and security benefits of the cloud
- Understand your infrastructure through analysis, business requirements and procedures
- Access off-the-shelf software recommendations, review and integration
- Better understand your network design, specifications and requirements. LAN/WAN, routers, switches, hubs, gateways, firewalls, security
- Manage servers: Microsoft Windows and Linux. File, Email, Database, DNS or Web servers
- Manage server and workstation virtualization technologies
- Access user training and documentation
- Benefit from on-site network and computer support for small and medium-sized businesses
- Relocate your IT infrastructure to provide the smoothest possible transition through our Site Relocation service