Isn’t it frustrating when you aren’t sure if anyone is finding your website? The truth is, any online marketing effort requires strategic skill.
There is a real science behind those websites that rank high on search engines, like Google. Why is it that one website sits on page one while another website is hopelessly buried down the list of competitors.
We believe that educating web owners about the science of online marketing is a key for them to make progress in their online marketing strategy. If you don’t understand how it works, you won’t make the right decisions.
Our Seminars are intended to help answer these kinds of questions:
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- Why is Google so powerful in the online marketing world?
- What can I do to improve my website’s search ranking?
- How can social media help improve my online marketing?
- How can I use Facebook for advertising?
- What is Google AdWords?
- Why is my website content so important?
- I want to have my own Mobile App. What do I have to do?
- I want to try Kickstarter. How can I make a successful campaign?
Obviously, there are many more topics of interest. Do you have an idea for a workshop? What would you like to learn? Take Our Topic Survey!
What good is a new website if it isn’t optimized for search engines and effective online marketing? Good thing we have people on staff who have spent countless hours wrestling with the beast that is Google. Our instructors have made a career out of analyzing websites for strengths and weaknesses, fashioning strategies to improve their effectiveness for real-world results.
Sitting with a knowledgeable and experienced online marketer is one of the best things you can do for your online strategy. You’ll learn a whole lot from our instructors!
What Do You Need to Bring?
(unless otherwise indicated in a workshop’s description)
Online Marketing Seminars