For someone who isn’t a professional, there are endless “how do I do this?” questions.
Websites are still a cornerstone of modern-world communication and business. People use them to inform & educate, to market & sell, to express & create and for countless other purposes. For whatever reason may inspire a website’s existence, there is someone behind it who had to pay for its development, to populate it with content and to maintain it. It requires at minimum a basic degree of knowledge and skill to keep a website fresh.
Our Seminars are intended to answer these kinds of questions:
- How do you start the web design process?
- How does web hosting work?
- How do I get a web address/domain?
- Can I make my own website?
- How do I change/edit my own website?
- What is WordPress?
- What’s a blog? How do I do it?
- How do I measure the number of people visiting my website?
- How do I increase the number of people visiting my website?
- How do I integrate social media?
Obviously, there are many more topics of interest. Do you have an idea for a seminars? What would you like to learn? Take Our Topic Survey!
For as long as the commercial internet has existed, members of our instructor team have been involved in developing websites. As the internet has evolved, we’ve been actively growing and adapting to the latest tools and trends. We are designers, developers, custom programmers and online marketing practitioners on a daily basis.
Although we specialize in WordPress based websites, we have experience using virtually every web platform.
What Do You Need to Bring?
(unless otherwise indicated in a seminars’s description)